Understand User Access to Sensitive Data within Salesforce
Go beyond role based Salesforce access with Veza
Veza goes beyond role-based access control to show you who has access to what data across all your applications and systems. Using Veza’s authorization graph gives you a complete picture of identity-to-data relationships—making it easy to visualize, understand and manage access.
With Veza you can detect, monitor, and initiate workflows to address SaaS user access, privileged access violations, Cloud IAM misconfigurations, and Data Lake Security. Veza generates a complete picture across your environment of what users have access to, including Amazon S3 buckets, Snowflake tables, Salesforce records, and much more.
Watch a demo and see how Veza can help:
- Salesforce user access reviews
- Understand user access to specific records in Salesforce
- Identify Salesforce misconfiguration scenarios with proactive monitoring.
- Stop Salesforce privileged access violations
- Prevent SOX and other compliance violations
Thank you! We’ve received your request and will get back to you very soon.