Veza will be at RSA from April 25-27th and we are excited to see you there! Here’s a quick guide on where you can find us during the summit:
RSVP to join Veza executives and customers for a networking dinner
- When: Tuesday, April 25th at 8pm
- Where: The Monarch San Francisco
- Event Overview: You’ll get a chance to recap your day with fellow security leaders and learn about Veza’s approach securing access to enterprise data through authorization.
- RSVP here to join us.
Visit us at Booth #23
- When: Tuesday-Thursday April 25-27th
- Where: ESE Expo Hall at Moscone
- What: Veza experts will be on site sharing our identity-first approach to data security, giving personalized demos, and in exchange you can take home your own "Don't be a Scapegoat" swag!
Get $150 off your full conference pass
Use this code when you register: 52FCDVEZATH
We hope to see you at one or both of these events! Have questions about attending the event or where to find us? Send inquiries to [email protected]. In the meantime, follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date!
The Veza Voice - May Issue
This month: we introduce powerful new Identity Analytics with user analysis, group analysis, and…
Dr. Maohua Lu
CTO & Co-Founder
The Veza Voice - March Issue
To secure access to SaaS apps and data you need to be able to identify, track, and remediate access…
Head of Customer Success